Highlights of our Reddit /r/Science Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Paul Wyman, Senior Scientist at DSM, Peter Pasmans, PhD in physics, expertise in optical modelling, Damien Reardon, PhD in chemistry, expertise in sol-gel chemistry and thin film coatings and Ian Bennett, expert in photovoltaic modules.
After 20 days of energetic voting, championing, campaigning and promoting we are delighted to announce that your votes have been counted and validated and your top 10 has been chosen!
Congratulations to all our pioneers
Without you the transition to 100% renewable energy would be much slower. We have been inspired by all the Bright Minds Challenge candidates and the astonishing ingenuity, creativity, engineering prowess and sheer hard work that has brought these solutions to life. We wish everyone well in the future and we ask all those that that have voted, supported and championed to follow their journey where-ever it may take them.
But only 10 can go forward to meet our judges and pitch…
Introducing your Top 10*
Which pioneers inspired your votes? Explore your Top 10:
- Building Science Innovators LLC
- Cellulike Tanzania Ltd
- Hatem Essaddam
- Inquimae (Conicet) & University of Buenos Aries, School of Science
- Liter of Light - MyShelter Foundation
- Solar Ear
And thank you to all our voters
Your ongoing support is important to both our pioneers and the future of our society. Your choices do matter, the Bright Minds Challenge is not over and the revolution to create a world powered by 100% renewable energy continues. So don’t let it stop here:
- Follow your top 10 as they prepare for the judges. Offer help, support, inspiration or motivation!
- Follow all our pioneers. Share words of encouragement, ask them about their next ventures, offer your on-going support you never know you could help inspire their next opportunity!
- Or explore other ways you can continue help drive the renewable revolution.
* Please note that following routine checks to ensure fair and valid voting and in accordance with the terms and conditions we regret to advise two solutions have been disqualified and removed from the Bright Minds Challenge.